Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working out the kinks!

Hey guys! I'm still new and still trying to figure some stuff out and we have been buzzing like bee so I haven't found MUCH computer time! I got a ravelry page and my user-name is GARstickandstring so check me out! I'm still trying to post stuff on there and stuff so chill!

So what I been up to?
I went fishing with dad the other day (all day) and it was fun but I didn't fish much!
I went to the Mardi Gras retreat with my church and it was so fun!
I am making LOTS of bunnies and lambs and hedgehogs!
I'm SO grateful for all my customers!
And I REALLY need to go to my Granny's to upload new pics!
And we are STILL going to Ohio for Easter!

OK I really need to go knit so I'm gonna end it here and I hope I can get new stuff and mess around on my blogger and ravelry soon and get stuff up here!!!

Thanks hope to post soon!
GRRR I mean GAR

No comments:

Post a Comment